The gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device which enables you to clean vast places. Its performance relies otente.ru on the work of the gas type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their own benefits and pitfalls. It’s advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. When using the apparatus, security rules are respected. At the home, it’s possible to utilize blowers in other instructions.
Scope of usage
Garden vacuum cleaners can be used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as compost or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out elements of computer equipment;
- draining the area of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Benefits and disadvantages
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied to a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to clean vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to use fuel;
- compliance with safety steps;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective equipment for the hearing and vision;
- enhanced noise and vibration level;
- substantial size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner will not cope with moist leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners work in the next manners:
- Blowing. In dismissing mode, the many simple models of gasoline blowers can work. They allow you to collect leaves and other objects in a general pile by way of a strong air flow. The mode is designed to wash the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag. Many models provide an extra function, which is to process leaves and other plant residues. As a result, the quantity of collected material is reduced, which can later be used for mulching beds or planting crops for the winter.
Shifting over demands one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When choosing a gas blower, you should be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Rate of air circulation. This indicator is important when working in blower manner. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to clean dry leaves. It’s ideal to pick up a device where the leak speed is adjustable. This will let you pick up the mode of operation and simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the quantity of air that the gadget takes in suction mode. The average values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lesser values is preferred, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration degree. Gasoline-powered apparatus are characterized by a powerful vibration of the body.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding factor indicates just how much the quantity of waste following its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag depends on how many times you will need to remove its contents. On sale there are versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
Having a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a small bag, it’s easier to operate, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning speed.